Alcohol ink can be applied to cover an entire sheet of cardstock and the instructions to do so are listed below. You will need a Craft Sheet, alcohol ink of your choice (choose at least 3), blending solution, and glossy cardstock.
1. Lay out your craft sheet and drizzle the different alcohol ink colors onto the mat. Make swirls, drips, and just have fun with it. The amount of space to cover will be approximately the size of the sheet of cardstock you will be using.
2. If you want to use any metallic inks add a few drops throughout the alcohol ink swirls.
3. Now add some drips of blending solution throughout the alcohol ink.
4. Take your sheet of glossy cardstock and put the glossy side down into the alcohol ink. Move the sheet back-n-forth to get the cardstock into different sections of alcohol ink. Lift the sheet from the alcohol ink.
5. If you are satisfied with the design of the alcohol ink let the ink dry, if not place the cardstock back in the ink and slide it around again which will give you a more layered look.
6. Once your cardstock has the design with alcohol ink you like you can add journaling, stamp an image, emboss a design over the alcohol ink, or even cut your own embellishments from the cardstock – the sky is the limit here.
The above instructions will get you off to a good start on applying alcohol ink to cardstock. Just be creative as you work and have fun trying new techniques with the alcohol ink.